Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Outer Beauty

I wish! I can barely get a break from the kiddos (not that its a bad thing; I absolutely LOVE being around them). But imagine treating yourself to a day of beauty! Get a "apple & spice" facial, followed by a relaxing massage and finished off with a makeover. Now that's heaven!

Introducing Outer Beauty Skincare, a new beauty boutique in Petaluma, which opened on April 1st. I had the pleasure of photographing the boutique for owners, Lindsay and Audrey, both who specialize in skincare. (I feel like I'm producing a commercial or something...lol).

The boutique instantly feels like heaven when you enter......

































































Above is the makeup bar; below is one of the two esthetician rooms.....







































































With a unique menu of rejuvenating services, from waxings to massage to facial treatments, you'll enter
feeling "blah" and exit saying "Ahhhhhhh."

For further information or to book an appointment, please visit their website at www.outerbeautyskincare.com.

Love it!!

-Jihan Cerda

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! Their spa looks amazing! I'm way overdue for a massage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos...makes me wanna treat myself to a massage! ;)

    ReplyDelete