Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

A sunny Sunday and leaving for the O.C.

Its 9am on Monday morning and I'm packing my bag, getting my camera gear ready, making sure I have all necessary papers in hand. Little Joey is running around and Jaden is patiently waiting to get my attention. It has been a long time waiting for the day I would go to THE WORKSHOP....the Jasmine Star Workshop. And this day has finally arrived!

Within the next eight hours, I'll find myself on a plane headed to the OC, to meet with 20 other amazing photographers (and J* of course) and take part in the one-day workshop, that not only I wished to be a part of, but 100s and 100s of others would love to be as well. I'm so LUCKY!

I arrive home later this week, so be sure to check back with photos from this epic event!! In the meantime, here's a sneak peak from this past Saturday's shoot...I think this one photo explains it all.


Happy Monday!
; )  Jihan


1 comment:

  1. Have a fantastic trip! I know it will be amazing and full of star power! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete